Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back Yard

I find almost every outdoor back yard wedding incredibly charming. Remember these mason jars filled with beautiful yellow dahlias? That same wedding features this lovely photo:
Imagine if searching for the perfect ceremony venue only involved picking out which oak tree you wanted to stand under. If only planning was that easy for the rest of us.

wedding originally featured on the wonderful once wed with charming photos by joshua caine.

The wedding was filled with pine cones and pretty bundles of flowers. I adore the reception seating chart and the getaway vehicle is rustic and perfect in every way.

p.s. for other backyard weddings check out these posts here, here, here and here, from once wed and read the blog of a backyard wedding.

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I love this! We are getting married at a garden, but it's similar to this, fairly rustic. I can't wait! :)

Katie said...

that tree is fantastic!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole-Lynn said...

How lovely!

Jessica said...

I love your blog, so I'm tagging you and sending you the Blog Luv award! See my blog for details :)

Zane Wooder said...

I think it's cute that the decoration for the wedding was pine cones.

zane