Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Nautical Themed Chicago Bachelorette Party

In 2008 my closest girlfriends accompanied me to Chicago for my bachelorette party. This weekend we're headed there again for a bachelorette bash in honor of my MOH and best friend Debbie. It's nautical themed, naturally, and I am quite certain that we will have a ball.
I'll be sharing the invitations {designed and produced by Chelsey at 4th and folded} next week over at Penned & Pretty, but here's a little sneak peek! Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Lyndsy said...

SO CUTE! Those turned out so great! Have so much fun!

Nicole-Lynn said...

They're so adorable! Have fun! :)

Emilee L. said...

as a fellow DG sister, had to comment about how much I love the invites! Also, have fun in "my" city this weekend :)

brit said...

Love love! I'm going to bank on the fact that she happens to be a DG, too?!

Mrs T said...

I love them. How lucky is she having you to throw her shower!

Unknown said...

My only suggestions is to commence organizing early, there were lots of problems running about in the final minute but it turned out fantastic, it is genuinely worth organizing ahead of time. Every of us bought an individualized scavenger hunt shrit and ‘Bridezilla’ had to check off items off our shirts through the evening… we entertained the bride with lots of drinks and every person had a great deal of laughs. Identified a great web page that you can customize your own t- shirts, mugs, invites tons of other amazing stuff.
www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com