Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hugh's Series

While perusing one of my favorite daily reads, we met in a bar, I was lead to the blog of hugh forte and the beautiful pictures from this wedding.
As I mentioned before, there is nothing I love more than a lovely series of {unposed} shots from a photographer. These pictures, below, of a couple's first look truly warm my heart.



If you have a moment today, use it to check out hugh forte's little blog. He has quickly become one of my favorite photographers. I hope he brightens your Monday as much as he has mine.

3 comments:

Julia said...

that's a lovely idea, I'll have to remember to mention that to the photographer, I don't like posing for photos as it is, and the unposed shots look so romantic!

Candicelyn said...

So pretty!

Brittany said...

I love finding new photographers!
i love the sequence shots as well, so great to capture the moment.