Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Holding Hands

Just a little reminder from someone who has been there and done that. Its a little nerve wracking to be standing up there in front of all of your guests during your ceremony. Instead of standing up there clutching your {gorgeous} bouquet, remember to reach for your fiance's hands. Not only will your nerves settle down, but it makes for a quite the lovely picture.
Plus, it's your wedding day and guests like seeing you all touchy feely and in love!
photo via: chenin boutwell

6 comments:

Sunshinemeg said...

This is a great idea. One I did not think of. I am afraid I am going to tip over, but this just might keep me steady.

Nicole-Lynn said...

So cute!

Lysandra said...

We're planning to have our hands bound before we say our vows so we'll have no choice but to hold hands! And I couldn't imagine not reaching for his hand while we're standing up there.

The Un-Bride said...

How beautiful! I hope I can remember to do this on the big day.

sarah said...

Love this idea!

Penny Candy said...

Great pointer! I was about to faint on my wedding day, so I pretty much CLUNG to my husband the whole time! :)