Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wrapped with Twigs

Wait until you see the bridesmaid bouquets from this wedding you guys! First, however, the lovely couple with an equally lovely bridal bouquet.

The groom not only had a boutonniere {a calla lily and green berries} that completely complimented the bride's bouquet, but he had quite a stunning tie too!
Here, my friends, are the absolutely drop dead gorgeous bridesmaid bouquets.
I felt as though you couldn't appreciate their full beauty in the picture above. A close up was necessary so that you could see the berries, the calla lilies and the lovely way the twigs wrap around each bouquet. How could you not be charmed by one of these beauties?!
At the reception, the centerpieces incorporated the twigs from the bridesmaid's bouquets as well as the texture from the green berries. The result was a lovely spray that allowed the florals to tie the whole day together.
And I couldn't resist including a picture of the cupcakes in their complimentary color palette. After all, what better of a picture to end this post with than one topped with sugar!
photos by jessica strickland and can be found here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those bouquets are gorgeous. I love every little detail in them. The twigs really pull it together. Love it!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Oh I just love that! I love twigs in centerpieces, but I never even thought about incorporating them into the bouquets. Gorgeous!

brit said...

I am loving the green and chocolate brown together. Great color combo!

Zane Wooder said...

I love the smile on both the bride and the groom.

zane