Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ringy

Love love love ring shots.

Nicole got some aaaamazing shots of our rings. But, before I share those professional pictures with you, I wanted to show you some other favorites of mine that have come across my Google Reader in recent months as well as a few that we took of our rings on our honeymoon. Enjoy!

photo credits: M Three Studio, Hy Stuido, Natalie Moser, Christine Farah


photos via: Jennifer Skog. My wedding day shoes were fabulous, but not THAT fabulous!

Here are some shots we took of our rings while eating lunch at the resort on our honeymoon. Love them.

Don't forget to have your photographer take a couple pictures of your rings, you won't regret it! I'll be sharing our professional ring shots in the next few weeks!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yay for ring shots! I love how you took some on your honeymoon! I can totally see me doing that...haha.

LauraAnn said...

The ketchup and mustard were very cute ideas!!!! You are so clever!

Molly said...

I love that you took your own ring shots on the honeymoon! You two are so freaking adorable.

Candicelyn said...

You crack me up but I do love the Mustard and Ketchup! I wonder what I'll do...hmm

Melissa said...

I love that you took pictures of your rings on your honeymoon :)

Cate Subrosa said...

Wow, your sauce sachet shots were seriously creative!

Unknown said...

wow, those jennifer skog ones... amazing.

Pretty Bride said...

love the ketchup and mustard packs... so cute...