Monday, March 16, 2009

Chivari Cushions

When it comes to the reception, most brides {myself included} use the chairs provided to them by the reception venue. Some brides dress up those chairs with chair covers. There are a few lucky brides that are blessed to have a venue offering chivari chairs {or pay a rental company to provide them}. And then there are brides that take the lovely chivari chairs to a whole new level:These pink cushions are absolutely divine. What a great way to utilize the beauty of the chivari chair and incorporate a color from your color palette! And my little eyes spy matching pink ribbon woven into the back of the chair making for just one more pretty little detail. Don't even get me started on the table. I love it all.

pretty picture via: jonathan canlas

8 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Oh how I love me some chiavari chairs!!!! Beautiful!

LauraAnn said...

Totally spelled chivari wrong! oops!

Candicelyn said...

They are so pretty! I wish it was in the budget!

Nicole-Lynn said...

what lovely chivari chairs :)

Julia said...

lovely! wish we could have them...

Kiana said...

Wow, lovely. This entire photo just screams 'pretty' :)

Wedding Corner said...

I don't have a venue yet but I am hoping that they will offer Chivari Chairs.
I loooooooove Chivari. There is something about them that is so elegant, but I am not planning to pay extra to have them in case the venue I end up with doesn't offer.

~Lilian~

Courtney said...

Wow. How gorgeous & classic. I'm in love.