Wednesday, August 29, 2007

To Hint or Not to Hint

As I mentioned before, I am not yet engaged. The "plan" was to get engaged sometime in the summer of 2007 and get married in the summer of 2008. We have decided to get married in Indianapolis and I would like to get married downtown. Other than that, we haven't discussed much. That doesn't mean that I haven't been planning on the sly though!

This weekend is labor day weekend and Chris and I are heading up to the lake to spend some time with my parents, relax, and enjoy the water and the sun over the last weekend of summer. Now, my aforementioned post stated that I wanted to have a "tying the knot" themed wedding complete with engagement pictures/STD taken at the lake and a nautical theme. So you can imagine my desire to become engaged AT the lake. HOW PERFECT!! And I already found one of the pictures that I would love to take after the proposal:


The picture was found at "The Preppy Wedding" blogspot. Of course, my chairs would be white to correlate with my navy, white, and a splash of green color scheme. Ohhhh I am so excited!

Of course, its too late to hint about my desire to him now. If it happens, it happens and life, and my theme, will be perfect! Cross your fingers!

No comments: