Sunday, February 10, 2008

In Style Finds

The other day I chuckled at In Style Weddings BM gift ideas that would cost around a years worth of rent payments for me to afford. But, I did find a couple of pictures that I adored:
If I had to do my color scheme all over again, I would do a soft pink and navy scheme. I l-o-v-e the look of these romantic flowers combined together a simple centerpiece cluster.



This buffet combines the best of everything!! Cookies, cupcakes, and candy...how could one possibily resist?!


I especially loved this reception card. I'm a sucker for ampersands and I couldn't help but love the pretty script. I am crossing my fingers that our turn out this beautiful!!

2 comments:

kp said...

oh, I love the reception card! Do you happen to know what company made it?

Lindsey & Jason said...

I'm a cookie lover...so having a cookie buffet and various cookies in large glass jars. YUMM! Guest can build their own bag of cookies...well that's the idea so far.