Saturday, February 9, 2008

VIP Valentines Day

I blogged a long time ago about how Chris and I met at a Rascal Flatts concert back in 2005. I love telling the story of how we met and I will always be a fan of Rascal Flatts since they brought us together.
This past Spring we took a trip to NYC. A few weeks before the trip we found out RF was playing on the Good Morning America Concert Series during the time we would be in NYC. We instantly applied, and received, VIP tickets. I would say, for me, it was the highlight of our NYC trip.

(Chris and I after the RF concert in NYC. Please excuse the tired-ness....we had to get up at 4am to get in line.)


Since meeting at the summer 2005 concert, we have gone to the 2006 and 2007 RF summer concerts in Cincinnati...a guaranteed good time.
(l to r: groomsman, bridesmaid, bride, and groom. Also l to r: groom, bride, bridesmaid, and groomsman)

So when I heard that RF is coming to my hometown over Valentine's Day weekend...I knew I had the perfect present for Chris. Perfect because we are not only going to the concert, but we have VIP seats! I am more than ecstatic. To add to my ecstatic-ness, we applied for Meet & Greet passes. Imagine my delight when I got approved to meet the band before the show! But the pass is only good for ONE person, and Chris didn't get approved =(. I really wanted to take a picture with the band that brought us together. Anyone know someone who knows someone who can score us one backstage pass!? I would owe you one. Big time.

1 comment:

April said...

It really seems that Rascal Flats is "your" band! I hope you can get those back stage passes!! Maybe try radio stations?