Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Photographer's Pretty Pictures: Volume I

Our photographer Nicole Green had her first wedding of the summer this past weekend, and already has a couple of pictures from the event on her blog. I just had to post some of them here, because they are too good not to blog about.

For anyone that loves "the sock shot."
I wonder if we can find a white picket fence in the middle of downtown Indianapolis on the day of our wedding...
This is the shot that got me even more excited about our upcoming engagement photo shoot at the lake:
Lastly, check out the detail on this cake!
All the great pictures posted above are courtesy of Nicole Green.

7 comments:

April said...

That cake is amazing - I love this photo set!

Kelly said...

love the sock shot. We are totally doing it.

Kelly said...

I don't care if it is overdone.

(I clicked publish prematurely...oops!)

nicole green said...

aw thanks for posting these! :) it was such a great day! their lake photos got me suuuuper excited for your engagement session. :) it's going to be a blast!

Lara said...

Completely amazing! I LOVE her work! You chose such a fantastic photographer!

Anonymous said...

Well you KNOW I'm a fan of the socks shot! Beautiful!

Lyndsy said...

I love the sock shot (surprise!) but the over the lake shot is so perfect! I can't wait to see your engagment photos!