Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pin Wheels

I saw the picture of the bride & groom with the pin wheels first. And then I fell in love with the rest of the wedding.

The flowers seen in the pictures below made my heart go pitter patter a little faster than usual. Feathery goodness to accompany the boutonnieres. Green button mums and baby's breath comprising the bridesmaids bouquets {hello adorable turquoise sash on a yummy mustard bridesmaid dress!}. A delightful turquoise raffia wrap to hold together the bride's divine bouquet. Loves it.

See, don't you want to see more of this gorgeous wedding after seeing the images above!? I thought so! Not to worry, this wedding is sure to please, but I'll only leave you with one more little cluster of loveliness.
as seen on this post on green wedding shoes...a favorite blog.

2 comments:

Julia said...

that looks like such a beautiful wedding - I love the turquoise details, and the bride's veil.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

we're loving these colors!