Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Props

I'm sure that by now you have all heard of the photographer Max Wagner. His work has been floating around the blog world for quite some time now and if you have a looksie, I think that you'll see why.
Max Wagner is "famous" for his use of pretty props in his engagement shoots. He has used everything from a balloon and a sucker to a hula hoop. My favorite is his latest from this engagement shoot. The loose bouquet adds instant romance to the shoot and the results are stunning. If you visit his blog, be prepared to stay a while.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Pictures like his make me think about interesting items I would love to include in my engagement shoot.

Julia said...

i love the sucker ones

A "cheery" disposition said...

such stunning pictures he creates.