Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Light Pink & Green for Candice

One of my best friends, Candice, is getting married next summer and she thinks she has found her inspiration on the cover of a Vanity Fair magazine:

(Vanity Fair Hollywood Cover shoot)
(l to right: baby's breath bouquet chic wedding ideas, tall centerpieces bv weddings)
One of my favorite boards that I think captures Candice's desire of an outdoor flowy pink and green wedding from the little white book:

And, check out the following:
elizabeth anne designs - rustic olive inspiration board
jennifer bowen - Charlie & Kent's pretty light pink & green wedding
planning bio and married bio of Laurdes & Craig. a breathtaking pink & green wedding via blue sky designs
Snippet & Ink board #174: What more could you ask for!?
Are any of you thinking about doing a blush pink and garden green wedding!?
{Update: I met with Candice tonight, after I made this post for her, and she has still not decided on her color scheme...which is completely acceptable since her wedding isn't til next June. Regardless, Candice, your wedding will be beautiful. 12 bridesmaids, 22 bridesmaids, 4 colors in your wedding scheme or only 2...it's going to be beautiful. itb, JFro}

2 comments:

Candicelyn said...

I love it! Thanks girl, seriously I feel like I would be lost without you!!!

Courtney said...

Thanks for featuring one of my boards! I hope it helps Candice as she plans her wedding!