Monday, April 14, 2008

Tag! You're It! Again

I have been tagged by Elizabeth at EAD and Tara of wtrito . I feel so loved.
RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs


Here's what I've got:
1. I am 23 and still, to this day, call my parents Mommy and Daddy. Always will.
2. Molly will probably disown me from her Google Reader upon knowledge of the following fact: Besides flip flops in various colors, I only have black, white, and brown shoes. Same with purses except for one pink wristlet. I know, I have issues.
3. I still haven’t completely determined the color scheme for our wedding. Should we throw some gold into the plum and raspberry color scheme, or no? Specifically for the second ink color on the invitations and other miscellaneous accent colors....
4. I still wear my college sorority sweatshirts and t-shirts.
5. I love uncapping a sharpie marker and crossing something off a to-do list. Too bad I haven’t been able to do that lately…
6. I love Victoria's Secret....sweatpants. Everything else in that store scares me. Especially the mannequins.

I tag:
MasterPiece Weddings
Ms Bliss
She Walks in Beauty
Blu Sky Designs
Engagemental
Chere Amie

4 comments:

rebekah said...

Would you like us to do a plum, raspberry and gold board for you?

Anonymous said...

I won't disown you, but I would love to go shopping with you and convince you that colored shoes are happy shoes! :)

Julie G said...

She's not lying about Victoria's Secret.

emahlee said...

I'm doing a version of plum, (much muted version of) raspberry and gold too! aren't they just the most fabulous colours?