Thursday, April 24, 2008

Barnyard

When I came across this picture, I was smitten.

It almost made me want to scrap our ballroom reception plans and head to the fields....and then I realized there aren't too many wheat fields in the middle of Indianapolis. My want of a rustic wedding complete with a reception in a cozy barn were scrapped before I had time to get too attached to them. It's probably better that way.

Please comment below if you are having a barn/rustic wedding. I shall live vicariously through you. Feel free to invite Chris and I to your wedding. We will be THE perfect guests, I promise.



(photo 2 & 3: the knot)

"Rustic" blog posts that I love:
Style Me Pretty
Snippet & Ink: Summer Rustic
Bobbi + Mike
Evoke Photography
In This Instance
With This Ring
Snippet & Ink: Autumn Air

4 comments:

Linda said...

I wish our barn was more rustic. But I am having a barn wedding!

Molly said...

I loooove barnyard weddings!

You've been tagged by the way - check out Sunday's post on my blog for details. It is a fun one.

Lucky Designs said...

I am not doing so well on tagging new people! You definitely have to share your favorite songs now.

Zane Wooder said...

The couple is gorgeous.

zane