Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A School Bus, Perhaps

The fiance and I are currently searching high and low for wedding day transportation that won't leave us with only a penny or two in our wallet. Long story short, a "party bus" or a large stretch limo big enough to fit our 16 person bridal party would cost us more than we bargained for.


Then I saw this picture and almost called the local school bus company. Almost. It would only be worth it for the picture on the right. The fiance thinks I'm crazy and respectfully refuses to board any sort of school bus on the wedding day....or let it idle loudly in front of the church. He is no fun.
photo via: pen carlson

3 comments:

Candicelyn said...

I love the bus photos!

*Michelle said...

I went to a friends wedding last fall that had a greyhound style bus come and transport everyone. Sure, it didn't fit their color scheme, but it was clean and comfortable and they put mini bottles of champagne on every seat and so much fun to travel together in a group.

Unknown said...

Trying to plan a wedding on a a budget makes all sorts of otherwise crazy ideas sound perfectly fine! I think a bus could be cute and fun! But then again I am on a budget and have had more than one crazy idea myself, so I may not be the best judge of ideas :)