Friday, September 12, 2008

Meet Me!

The lovely Liene contacted me recently about appearing on the Meet the Readers section of her fabulous blog, Blue Orchid Designs. Needless to say, I am thrilled and quite honored! Head over to Blue Orchid Designs "meet me"!!
photo via: nicole green
For those of you coming over to my little blog from Blue Orchid Designs, welcome!!
Here are just a couple of my favorite past posts that will help you get to know me a little faster!
The Proposal
Our Engagement Pictures
My Favorite Ring Shots
Our Monogram
Our Bridesmaids Dresses
Bridal Bouquet Sample
Bridesmaids Bouquet Sample
Plum Peep Toe Wedding Shoes
Our Original Color Scheme/Inspiration
Our Wedding Inspiration: Plum, Raspberry, and a little Gold:
So to my new visitors today, I hope to see you around here more often! And I always like to finish a post with a pretty little picture. I love fall and I just cannot wait for the moment when Chris and I are married and can drive away from the church for a moment alone....thus, this picture is perfect in every way:photo via: classic bride

No comments: