Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Expanding My Horizons

I must confess that this blog has become my baby the last 2-3 months. I have only really posted about ideas for MY wedding, MY color scheme, and anything important to me. I suppose there comes a time when one has to let go and blog about all things wedding and not be so self-centered. The time has come. (Besides, there's only so much I can blog about regarding my own weddnig if I'm not even engaged yet!)


If I was brave enough to have an outdoor reception....this is what I would want.

However, the thought of rain on my wedding day/reception is something that I would have sleepless nights over. Thus, my wedding/reception will be indoors.

Ok there, I did it. I blogged about something other than what will be occuring at MY wedding. That was a big step.

1 comment:

HLM said...

I just came across your blog and can tell that it will become a frequent read of mine. I love the navy/green color scheme and am considering the same for my day. Funny thing is that I too am planning in anticipation and have yet to get a ring for my finger. Good luck to us both!!