Sunday, September 30, 2007

Red, Blue, White, & Lobster-ish

By now, I'm sure that every bride-to-be that has read her fair share of blogs in the last couple of months has seen the a-mazing wedding of Jen & Gabe shot by Stacey Kane.I was so in love with this storyboard that I found my way to Stacey Kane's blog. You HAVE to go here and watch the slide show featuring more pictures from this charming wedding/reception. Stacey's photography work is incredible. The couple's vision was so different and distinct and carried through to every aspect of their day. From the khaki shorts for the groomsmen and the rope boutonnieres to the red boxed favors and the red and white ribbon streamers made this wedding awe inspiring. Hopefully I will be able to pull off my theme as well as Jen and Gabe did!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love this wedding too!!