Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Standstill

I think I am at a standstill.

I mean honestly, until actually getting engaged and at least letting the groom-to-be have an opinion on/say in the wedding details, how much more can I plan!?

So, in the mean time I continue to look for more inspiration, more blogs, and cheap nylon rope!!
I wish that my entry into the reception could be like this: (photo by Jessica Claire). I think it would go with my "tying the knot"/nautical-ish theme quite well!

I would absolutely frame this picture of the wedding party: (photo by Jessica Claire)

Today I picked up the new Rascal Flatts CD (my boyfriend and I met at a Rascal Flatts concert in 2005). Maybe my next DIY project could be attempting to get RF to sing/play at my wedding/reception...

Wishful thinking.

2 comments:

__ said...

love the boat shot!!! so fun and carefree but totally sophisticated!

Amanda Katherine said...

I love that you pre-planned parts of your wedding. I even booked the date before I got the ring!!