Sunday, September 16, 2007

Full Stem Ahead...Almost

I would be full steam ahead IF I had gotten engaged this weekend. But another weekend goes by and my finger remains "naked".

I have officially started my new job and spent all of last week in Chicago in a training room the size of a large closet. Over the weekend I flew into Dayton for one of my good friend's engagement party. Engagement parties complete with other friends that are engaged get me more excited to finally be able to OPENLY plan my wedding (and share this blog!). This week puts me back in Chicago and back inside the training room. However, I promise to post more often....as long as I can find the inspiration while I am stuffed in training/a small closet.

My naked finger and I are off to find more inspiration...

No comments: