Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thoughts on Accessories

One of my daily wedding blog reads The Pink Book Blog led me to Anna Bellagio. Loving these two:

And now for the shoes. Requirements: over 2 inches tall, not plain, white. Comfort does not matter. Here are the top two contenders....thus far:

(images from Shoe Buy and weddingbee. excuse the poor cropping!)


The only other accessory that I might want to wear on the big day would be a ring from one of my grandmothers or mom.

Thoughts?! Where are you getting your earrings for your big day from?

5 comments:

The Future Misses said...

I adore the shoes on the right!

Linda said...

I bought my earrings from another knottie. They are gorgeous. There's a picture somewhere on my blog.

robert said...

Wow, this jewelry will match perfectly to my new white dress.

amanda said...

If you're looking for jewelry, you should check out Primp My Bride Sweepstakes

http://www.primpmybridesweeps.com/ -- Check this out: You could win a $10,000 makeover including a genuine diamond necklace. And you can also get a $50 gift card so you can rent a $10,000 necklace for a few hundred bucks. Definitely worth a click.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.