Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Alley

I would have never thought that picture perfect images could come out of an alley. Nor did I imagine that I would ever physically be IN an alley, posing for a picture. But that was then. Alleys are all the rage now-a-days. And for good reason. Check it out:


Nicole snapped some pictures of us in an alley for our save-the-date photos, check them out here. Love them. And we/I hope to find an alley on our wedding day to capture even more phenomenal pictures.

Are you utilizing an alley on your wedding day?!

And the more important question. Are you going to rock. it. out. while you are in the alley!? This picture is beyond amazing.

2 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

oh my gosh- that last picture is amazing but I so couldn't pose like that!!! I would feel so silly if I was even thinking about wearing pink tights... let alone pose showing them off! ha ha ha guess i will not rock it

Sarah said...

Such great pictures!

Jessica, I've tagged you - see my blog for the new ideas tag rules! :)