Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beware

Nicole , beware. I can see the Groom and groomsmen partaking in some shenanigans such as the following during their photo session with you on the big day:


(photos via: christine farah and melissa koehler)

Sorry for the short post. It's Sunday night and my bachelorette party was yesterday up in Chicago. I am still recovering. However, it was more than fabulous and a post on it will follow in a couple days, once I have all incriminating pictures in my possession.

3 comments:

Candicelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candicelyn said...

Pictures should be on the way!

tina said...

Hi Jessica,

I've only seen a photo of mine. Try Kate of Kate's Wedding. She ordered some napkins from the same seller and already has hers.

Good luck!

-tin