Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chicago: Bachelorette Party

Just a little warning to the city of Chicago.

Saturday is the night of my bachelorette party.
A face like this might make an appearance:
This face= good times surrounded by great friends. and perhaps a beer. or two. Mommy tends to attempt to cut me off after two beverages so we'll just leave it at that.
So beware and don't say I didn't warn you.

And if any of my bloggity friends are going to be in Chicago for the weekend and want to meet up out on the town in a non-creepy-i-only-know-you-through-your-blog sort-of way, drop a comment and we shall see if we can make it happen.

2 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

How fun!

I am guessing you are going to be pretty busy with your entourage... but if you are in Chicago again we will have to plan a blogger brunch or lunch!
:)

Anonymous said...

Jess!!!! I wish I could make it, but I can't afford the plane ticket!!! Have a blast and I'll see you in September!!!!!