Monday, August 25, 2008

The Other Jessica

The other Jessica is none other than Jessica Claire. I don't remember when it was that I first saw her work, but I was smitten. One of her latest weddings was just adorable, so I had to post about it.

First Hillary and Peter had the most adorable engagement session, previously blogged about here and as evidenced again here:


Then followed it up with a wedding where Jessica Claire captured these images:

The couple got ready together the morning of their wedding. Why not spend as much time as possible together on your big day!?

Waiting on the future hubby...with a glass of champagne, of course.

Not even a little rain could dampen their beautiful day. All smiles all the time.

And this, my friends, is some serious bling.

What is not to love about this couple and their beautiful wedding!? Check out their fabulous day-after session on Jessica's blog.

1 comment:

Amanda B. Young said...

I loooove Jessica Claire's work. I firmly believe she's one of the best!