- Hair trial went horribly wrong. I have pictures, but no one will ever see them. Debating about doing another trial (for $40...ugh) or just praying that it will turn out decent the day-of.
- Bouquet sample looked worse than I could have ever imagined. I shed a tear while sitting at the florist. The raspberry was pretty much hot pink and the light peach was bright yellow. Ironically, they got the plum color right. Overall, it looked nothing like the picture (below) that I had given them to use as the inspiration. Bouquet mock-up #2 will come Friday. Cross your fingers people.
- Marriage license obtained. Good for 60 days.
- Taste testing at the reception hall went better than we could have imagined. Way better. Let me just say that the mashed potatoes are divine.
- Met with church organist. Picked out traditional church pieces.
- Had our engagement session with Nicole and Dan. The five pictures she showed us on her camera are so amazingly fantastic that I cannot even begin to put into words how fabulous they are. And to top it off, friends of ours cooked us a wonderful dinner around 9pm after we had used their cottage to "shoot" at.
Sorry so short. Stay tuned.