Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Congrats Candice!!

I have some exciting news to share!!
My great friend Candice (and faithful blog reader) got engaged on Saturday the 23rd!!! I am so excited for her and Landon!! Landon talked to me about a month ago and told me his plan to ask Candice at the Bears v. Packers game. She is a die-hard Bears fan and he always roots for the Packers so it was a win-win when the Bears won and he asked her to marry him! It went something like this, "Candice, I am so excited for this game and to see the Packers play and to be able to spend some time with you. The only thing that would make this day any better is if you would say yes."
Love it. Here is a picture of the two of them after the game when they were back in their warm hotel lobby:

Congrats you two! Can't wait for the wedding!!

I'm taking a little break from blogging until sometime on Friday. The fiance and I are in Syracuse, IN without Internet unless we go to the public library, which is where we are now. And we're still full from eating non-stop since Friday evening. Be back Friday!

No comments: