Monday, December 3, 2007

Tag! You're It!

I have been tagged by Elizabeth at Tie the Knot and Miss Artichoke from Silly Little Mischief
First, here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I hate melted cheese. I refuse to eat it. I think its a texture thing. This means no nacho cheese or queso, and yes...I pick the cheese off of my pizza or order the pizza with no cheese.
2. I didn't get on an airplane until I was 22.
3. I am a Delta Gamma!
4. I am an only child and you would never be able to tell. Kidding.
5. The top three items on my Christmas list as a kid were a dog, a computer, and a cash register. I never got the dog or the cash register...and they still top my Christmas list to this day.
6. Chris and I began dating on 10/31/05 and got engaged on 10/31/07. I love Halloween.
7. I have a lot of letters after my last name. I obtained my Masters in Accounting and passed the CPA exam this past summer. So I can add M.P.A and CPA after my (already too long) last name.

I tag Polka Dot Bride, Glamour This!, Chere Amie, Blush, I Love Weddings, Little Miss Planner, Ready 2 Spark

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks! It was fun!

http://little-miss-planner.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-got-tagged.html

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I hope someone gets you a cash register this year! That was too cute

Polka Dot Bride said...

Thanks for the tag!
http://www.polkadotbride.com/wp/?p=456