Monday, December 3, 2007

Going Green

As our search for a church, priest, and reception hall start to wind down, we have another decision to make. The photographer.

I want to share a couple of photographs from Nicole Green, an Indianapolis photographer, whom I am hoping to meet with sometime next week:


I love her work, her packages are reasonably priced, and she is still available on our wedding date...which are three very important factors at this point in time in my search for a photographer.

Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, her work is amazing! Good luck and my fingers are def. crossed for you :)

__ said...

I LOVE THOSE PHOTOS! book her! book her!

i'm a little jealous. i can't find anyone remotely close to being that talented PLUS affordable on the gulf coast so far ... anything close to that quality starts at $4500+ it seems ... we were hoping to get away with spending like HALF that ... :o(

good luck!

Krista said...

If there is one thing I am glad we spent the money on, it is the photographer. I love my wedding pictures, and the samples from the photographer you are checking out are amazing. Good luck!