Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Planning Stage Begins...

I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to the "pre-planning" stage of my wedding planning. It's been fun, but its time to move on. Its time to create guestlists, budgets, and seating charts. Its time to sign contracts, try on dresses, and begin to turn inspiration into a beautiful wedding.


I should mention that I broke the news to Chris about this lovely blog of mine. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to phase him...yet....until he realizes how intense my blogging has been. I'm going to try to ease him into this gently, instead of unleashing my wrath upon him and presenting him with color swatches and floral arrangements, invitation and wedding website options, and the layouts of various reception halls. And by easing him in gently I mean giving him the link to this blog today, inquiring as to his decision on a theme tomorrow, and visiting two catholic churches Sunday morning. Just kidding....sort of. I love you Chris!!

No comments: