Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Plaid Ties

Chris has an unhealthy obsession with ties. I think that, if he could, he would have one tie per every shirt he owns to ensure that each tie matches perfectly with each shirt. Seriously. Hence, I think that Chris would have appreciated it if I would have given him a little more leniency on the tie he wore on our wedding day {even though we were both quite happy with his attire on our big day}.I am fairly certain that he would have been a fan of these ties, I know I am.

I am a fan of letting your man wear {a} plaid {tie}. If it correlates with your color scheme, naturally. The above pictures prove enough evidence and reason as to why said ties are acceptable, don't you think?!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I absolutely adore the plaid tie! Of course, it would have to kind of 'go' with the color scheme, but I love adding a little pattern into the mix.

Julia said...

plaid is cool!! the pics look great

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the plaid. I think it would be great for a preppy themed wedding.

Megan said...

I love that tie!

Cat said...

We decided to go with stripes but now that I see these, I'm second-guessing that decision. Love the plaid!

Modelmental said...

Those are lovely! I'm sure my hubs would've loved one like that.
Have you ever noticed the awesome tie / shirt / kerchief combos in Boston Legal? Awesome styling.
Yeah, I check out the fashion EVERYWHERE okay?

Anonymous said...

Love his tie + the colors!

And love your blog ... so many lovely images!

BC ROCKIES ADVENTURES said...

Where did he get this tie?

BC ROCKIES ADVENTURES said...

Where did he get this tie?