Friday, April 24, 2009

Until Monday

Hi friends! After being out of town for 10 straight days, I'm going to take a back seat to blogging until Monday. There is laundry that needs to be done while I'll be working from home {and may or may not be positioned outside near the pool} and I have two orders to address for penned & pretty that are calling my name.
So, I hope that you have a delightful and relaxing friday {and weekend!!!} and I'll see you back here on Monday!

image via the white box blog

5 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Have a great weekend Jess! Make sure that if you are relaxing by the pool that you have a drink in hand! :-D

LauraAnn said...

Oh, and you will have to let me know how Chris does on his exam! Hopefully you two are celebrating all weekend!

Adrienne said...

Glad to hear you are finally back in town! Enjoy your weekend and this weather!! :)

Cyd said...

Have a fabulous weekend and take some time to relax. I feel like you've been going like crazy!

Julia said...

hope you had a great relaxing weekend!