Friday, April 3, 2009

PSA: Google Reader for Newbies

Hi friends,
If you're a veteran blogger and blog reader then I'm sure that you know all about Google Reader {how can you not?}. However, for those newbies out there that haven't heard about Google Reader, listen up.

Back in the day, I mentioned {here} that Google Reader was the best thing ever. It still is. Google Reader constantly checks your favorite blogs for new content and shows you the updates of each of the sites you subscribe to on one easy to read and condensed window. So, no longer will you find yourself going to your favorite blogs only to see that they haven't yet been updated! Instead, by going to Google Reader, you'll only see the blogs once a new post is up! So go to Google Reader and start "subscribing" to your favorite blogs today!

(hint: searching for "jessicalynn402" and "pennedandpretty" should pull up my blogs & allow you to subscribe!)

And, since every post should have a pretty picture:
sweet bouquet photo by Divine Light found via Lucky Me

3 comments:

LauraAnn said...

I definitely should thank you for getting me addicted to google reader!!! Thanks!!! haha

ashley said...

yep the first time you mentioned google reader was when i discovered it... i don't know how i would organize my obsessions if it wasn't for that haha.

Liz said...

You introduced me to google reader, too! :)