Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flowing Goodness

I just had to share a dress {besides my own} that I am quite fond of:Ruffles at the top and texture along with flowing goodness at the bottom. Me likey.
The pictures above were from the couples wedding, but I was desperate to see more pictures of that lovely dress. Imagine, to my delight, when I came across their "just because session" {here}. So, I think that it's safe to say that I have found a dress for our vow renewal...
pictures by chenin boutwell ... a highly recommended addition to your google reader.

2 comments:

holly | bijou lovely said...

so gorgeous! can I return my dress and get this one instead?

Amanda B. Young said...

oh my goodness... love love love! I love too that you refer to your vow renewal like you're planning it already -- I do this too and my husband teases me! What can we say? We're brides at heart I suppose!