Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poll Winner: The Dip

The winner of this fun little poll was "the dip" picture with 43 of the 123 votes! "Down the Stairs" came in a close second and will absolutely have a special spot in our home as well. Thank you so much for your votes and I promise to post a picture of it above our mantle once we {finally} move into our new house!
I enhanced the winning picture {above} by using picnik. I converted the b&w picture to sepia and then added dramatic touch with a vignette around the edges. The picture will be framed in a brown frame and will compliment our chocolate brown furniture just perfectly.
original photo by: nicole green

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love it! I liked the picture before you edited it but this is simply stunning and will look amazing in a dark brown frame!

Julia said...

lovely!!! congratulations

LauraAnn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see that picture hanging in your new house!!!

PS- thanks for introducing Picnik and I....we are now best of friends! :-)

Nicole-Lynn said...

This and the stairs were my vote.. I'm sure it will look great!

LadyMay507 said...

Love it! Yea :)

Courtney said...

I love this photo. It will look gorgeous in its pretty brown frame.

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore said...

So so pretty.

Cat said...

Absolutely adorable!