Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Choosing Our (Free) Site

Chris and I are in search of the perfect "wedding website" and have thus far been disappointed. Some of the websites out there are amazing, but they also cost an arm and a leg. The more "reasonable" websites lack the features and color schemes that we desire.

But, I might have found one!
Bridal Fever offers tons of unique templates in various features and colors. If a person as picky as me recommends it, you know it has to be pretty fantastic.
Check out a couple of their pretty website templates:


(splendor & mosaic)

Did I mention that the wedding website is FREE?! Each offers features such as a guestbook, RSVP, Bridal Party Info, Reception & Ceremony Info, Registry Info, photo uploads, color customization, and the ability to edit every inch of your website.
I have spent most of tonight tweaking our site and hopefully I will be blogging about the final result before too long!

2 comments:

joker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chitown Wife said...

Oh wow! Those are beautifule and free?!! Awesome find!