Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Love. These. Blooms.

What about these splendid bouquets for the BMs?!!?!?!?!?!
Feel the excitement....

(photo via an excited bride)

I may have just fallen in love. I think that it allows for the range of the purples and raspberry colors that some of the readers in the previous post have commented about. And these bouquets would def. add a sophisticated splash of color to the wedding. I have NO idea what these flowers are. Crossing my fingers that these blooms won't be out of season or horridly too expensive.
You like!?

8 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

gorgeous!

__ said...

i'm not positive (at all) but i'd throw out a guess that they're dahlias ... def. gorgeous, whatever they are!

Darci said...

Agree with Sarah, I think that they're dahlias! I asked about them too when we spoke to our florist, and they're in season in September!

Lisa said...

Dahlias indeed. Hmmm... September? They are a summer flower and I'm pretty sure they'd be in season June through October. I suppose it depends on where you're from though.

ps I finally responded to your tag! Thanks!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i love! they are amazing.

PS - thanks for your email! i love your blog too and it's on our new "blog love" page. :)

Chere Amie said...

Oh I love dahlias! We went with them for our wedding and I have to tell you ... they last FOREVER! I had mine all fresh in water when I came BACK from my 10 day honeymoon!

Bellissima Vita said...

Dahlias are beautiful! The look is very cool.

jessica lynn said...

Thanks for all of your thoughts everyone...I love comments! I'm excited about the possibility of dahlias...cross your fingers!!