Friday, January 11, 2008

The Newsletter

I have been toying with the thought of starting a monthly newsletter of all things wedding-related (obviously) about the big day and the events leading up to it. The newsletter would be/could be electronically sent to the wedding party and close family to keep them in the loop as our big day approaches.

I'm assuming I would be able to crank out about 6-8 issues before our wedding. And so, the search then began for the perfect newsletter template. Thanks to Mrs. Bee at weddingbee , I found LetterPop !! If you are even remotely thinking about putting together a newsletter, go there. There are a decent amount of templates and the site is really easy to navigate/update!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

N. said...

I love LetterPop!! I made a newsletter for my attendants through them and it was so easy and turned out great!

Bellissima Vita said...

I used LetterPop to make a newsletter for my attendants also. I think your idea is a great one.

Jessica said...

Thank you SO much for posting letter pop! I used it to make a newsletter for the whole wedding including family members. I'm so glad you found this!