Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tidbits

Just a couple of tidbits that I thought I would share today:

  • Check out the new feature on the bottom right side of the blog: Our Progress! I am a huge fan of to-do lists and a bigger fan of crossing tasks off the lists that I create. Thus I created this new feature so I could do just that! Check out a pict of the inside of our church via bobbi and mike (one of the best photography duo's in Indy!) that I just found. The church was one thing I was definitely excited to cross off our to-do list!

  • Don't forget to vote on this weeks poll! Our save the dates will be going out soon and I can't decide if we should slap our pretty faces on the save the date or keep it classic and simple and do a save the date that matches our invitation suite. Help!
  • I love love love this engagement shoot taken by Travis Hoehne. One of my many daily must-read blogs directed me to him (thanks!) and I was smitten! How charming. Check out his picts....they are g-o-o-d.

  • If you haven't heard, Blue Orchid Designs is giving a free wedding coordination package to one lucky couple. Could we be so lucky!?
  • Elizabeth Anne Designs is featuring a different color scheme each week with inspiration for EVERYTHING from flowers to cakes to invitations and more!
  • Google Reader is the best thing to be invented since pickles (or sliced bread, whatever you prefer). Add all of your favorite blogs to Google Reader and when a blog is updated it will appear in your Google reader. No more going to a blog you love just to see that it hasn't been updated since the last time you visited....five minutes ago.
  • The Fiance has started his own blog Half This! about training for the Indianapolis mini-marathon that we will be running in together in May. How precious!!

1 comment:

Mr. Larbi said...

Hey baberz, there are no links to 'our progress', may want to update.
love you!