Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poll: Invitation Design

Over the weekend, Chris and I were estatic when we received proofs back from our "invitation designer." We told her that we wanted the invite to be based off of the monogram designed for us by Erin of e lucky designs. She sent back some amazing proofs and now we just need to pick a design!

The poll for this week will have you voting on what your favorite design is. Help us pick!!

(Option 1.)


(Option 2. Bars right below and above the monogram)



(Option 3. Bars around our names)



Items to note:
1. Last names & venues have been blacked-out for privacy issues.
2. We want our invitations to look something like this (invites of Mrs. Eggplant from weddingbee )when we are all done. I'll be posting later about options for colors of cardstock, backing, ribbon and pocketfolds.


So, which one is your favorite!? Vote now! Goal for voting on the poll: 30 votes!!
{Results: 33 votes! option 1: 18, option 2: 7, option 3: 8, back to the drawing board: 0}

4 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i voted!

Jessica said...

I really like the first one - it's so elegant!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the second one with the ruled lines around all the information about the wedding It organizes the information about the wedding very nicely and yet elegant!

Anonymous said...

Sorry on second thought...I like the first one. It is a little cleaner I think. But I still like the second so those are my two choices!