Monday, January 28, 2008

Stripes or Argyle Socks?

I stalk photographers blogs regularly. Hopefully they don't have any sort of tracking installed for their blog. Seriously, I am sure that they would block me when they see how often I visit their sites in hopes that my google reader isn't working and a new post has miraculously appeared since the last time I checked 5 minutes ago. Anyways, I love these shots of the grooms' socks! What a cute little detail!

Does your groom have enough courage to don a daring pair of socks? I'm wondering if Chris would wear a plum and black striped sock....or an argyle sock with a combination of black, plum, and raspberry. If I want him to wear them then I might as well just buy them for him and attempt to justify it as money well spent for a photo op....think it would work?!

7 comments:

saundra, event engineer said...

i adore funky socks. it's like one of my things. i get a whole bunch every year for christmas from my friends.

you need to see the pictures from the special event show. you'll love them!

Tara Vorhes said...

I really want the guys to wear funky socks... but I am going to have to work on that one as my fiance was less than thrilled about this!

I love the photos of the guys in their cool socks!

Sarah said...

I love the idea! I spent a lot of time looking for green argyle socks for my fiance and his groomsmen...only to have him surprise me by coming back from a shopping trip with 8 pairs of Union Jack socks! (He's British and this will be a subtle nod to the UK.) I think they'll make for some great pictures (and prevent the horrendous black trousers/white socks look).

Chere Amie said...

Oh, I SO wanted the hubs to wear brown and pink argyles. I searched EVERYWHERE and couldn't find them. Now, of course all you have to do is just walk into JCrew and they are up front and center. GRR. I love those pics of all the groomsmen pulling up their pants and showing off hilarious socks. It's priceless.

Mr. Larbi said...

You find some I like baberz and I'll make my boys where 'em. Now key phrase is "some I like" Good luck hunting =)

rebekah said...

I love the first picture! It makes me think of my younger brother.

Zane Wooder said...

Cute socks always make you stand out.

zane