Friday, January 25, 2008

More Tidbits

Have I mentioned how productive we have been with our wedding to-do list these past two weeks?!

  • As I casually mentioned, I bought my dress about 2 weeks ago! I'll post pictures of it later... the ones of it on-line don't do it justice. I have never been so relieved to actually buy something in my entire life.
  • This weekend I'm ordering a j crew dress for myself (completely justified since I will have showers, other weddings, and rehearsal dinners to go to this summer) so that we can see how it will look on some of the BM's

  • (navy j crew sophia dress....so pretty in the summer with some coral colored or even yellow jewelry...)

  • Chris set up the meeting with the priest overseeing our marriage preparation for next weekend. One step closer to getting hitched.
  • Chris booked the rehearsal dinner venue yesterday and I can guarantee our time at Binkley's will be as much fun as our actual reception!
  • This weekend we're meeting with a potential DJ, determining our wedding liturgy, and picking out our save-the date designs.
  • I ordered and received our monogram from e lucky designs. Love it. It's going to be the inspiration behind our invitation suite and will appear on everything I can justify affixing it to. Erin, you did an amazing job...thanks again!

  • This weekend we're meeting with a potential DJ, determining our wedding liturgy, and picking out our save-the date designs (the results of the save-the-date poll were too close to call, so I guess we have to decide for ourselves if our pretty faces will grace the mailboxes of our guests).
  • We booked our honeymoon! 6 days and 7 nights in St. Lucia in a Beachfront Penthouse Suite. Time alone in paradise with my h-u-s-b-a-n-d= cannot wait!
  • Shout out to Aletha at Pearls Events for inspiring me to change up my blog header. You likey?

The weekend is here and that means I get to go home after being out of town (and working 55 hours a week) for the last 19 out of 21 days. This is the longest that Chris and I have ever gone without seeing each other and although our calendar is already filled for the weekend, I know that we'll take the time to enjoy just being together....hope you can do the same!!

4 comments:

April said...

love the new header!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

yay for the to-do list checkoffs and the new header!

saundra, event engineer said...

I adore the new look! I've been so swamped getting ready for the new year and bridal shows.....

Anonymous said...

I love your new look!

You've done SO much in the past two weeks! It must feel great!