Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tying the Knot: The Bride and Groom

After our first look we went up the steps to a lounge area in the area above the hotel lobby. Stephanie had chilled champagne waiting for us and we spent a couple more moments taking each other in while Nicole took some pictures of us. Chris looks at me like this all the time. So admiringly. Just kidding.

Then it was time for a couple of close-ups. These are some of my favorites. Can't you just see about 8 of these black and white prints framed in black frames and hung on wall in our home!?


Friends, to be honest, I have at least 20 favorite pictures from our wedding day. And when I say favorite I mean absolute fav-or-ite. Here are three pictures that make me smile every time I look at them...

By this time, our bridal party had assembled in the lobby. It was time for us to take our group pictures together. The day was already flying by, but I was so happy and content that it didn't bother me one bit.

previously in the series "tying the knot": we did it, a preview, our honeymoon, our candy bar, lifesaver, getting ready, our first look

all pictures by: nicole green. please link back to tying the knot when posting any of these pictures.

8 comments:

Molly said...

Loooooove. But you already knew that :)

LyndsAU said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Michelle (www.myweddingreport.com)

N. said...

What great photos of the two of you!

tina said...

You're a lovely bride. You two make an adorable couple.

Just Dandy Blog said...

They are SO precious!! I am the same way.. my mom keeps saying, you have pictures everywhere of you and your fiance' do you have friends?!?! LOL, we do but our pictures are not this FAB!! hahahaah :)

Amanda B. Young said...

Gorgeous! I love that first close up of the two of you and the shot of you kissing on the stairs. These are so lovely!

Melissa said...

These are beautiful pictures!