Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tying the Knot: The Sock Shot



Because I love them so much, here are a few sock shots from our wedding day:



I just had to post this shot again. It's our favorite sock & shoe shot. Framer for sure. previously in the series "tying the knot": we did it, a preview, our honeymoon, our candy bar, lifesaver, getting ready, our first look, the bride and groom, bouquets and boutonnieres, the shoes, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, the bridal party all pictures by: nicole green. please link back to tying the knot when posting any of these pictures.

11 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Love all of 'em and wish I had these from my own wedding! SO excited to see all these photos from your wedding.

LauraAnn said...

Do you want to help me find argyle (or some other cute style) socks for my wedding? I am struggling finding anything cute that is taupe/champagne.

LyndsAU said...

I am loving these pictures. What a great idea. The socks are FAB! And your shoes, of course, are wonderful :)

Tiffany said...

Yea...I have been waiting for you to post these. They look fab, what a great idea!

Tiffany said...

...what I also should have said is that I love the way you are posting all the details of your wedding day by day. I envy your planning and execution. I don't have the ring on my finger yet but when I do your organization has set the bar ;)

Adrienne said...

YAY! It's strange how we get so excited over pictures of socks! lol

That last one is not only a framer, but a blow-it-up then frame it!

Abbie said...

I'm thinking of doing this shot, too. Good thing I work for a sock company! We have some great argyles coming out next year that I'm going to scoop up.

Rachel H. said...

I love those socks!! Where did you get them?!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Just stumbled across your page... LOVE the argyle!!! Those photos are fantastic.

Love the one with you the best...

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I sent you the same comment twice... sorry! I included a mention of your blog with these cool photos on my page! Love them!