Monday, November 17, 2008

Tying the Knot: The Bubbles and The Get Away




Remember this post about what to have for the guests to "toss" after our exit from the church? And then there was this post when I found the ribbon wavers but I was still on the fence about them so I posted this when I was momentarily considering a balloon release. And then it came down to two weeks before the wedding and there was this discussion about how it was now or never for the ribbon wavers.... We went with the bubbles. And I couldn't have been happier.




Our get away car was my Uncles' convertible. It was perfect in every way.

previously in the series "tying the knot": we did it, a preview, our honeymoon, our candy bar, lifesaver, getting ready, our first look, the bride and groom, bouquets and boutonnieres, the shoes, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, the bridal party, the sock shot, favorites, the ceremony


all pictures by: nicole green. please link back to tying the knot when posting any of these pictures.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

These are fun! I love the shot of you guys driving away with your bouquet up!

Miss G said...

wow! those leaving the church shots are gorgeous! I love your bouquet. Kelly

LauraAnn said...

I think the bubbles were awesome! The wind was perfect that day allowing for fabulous pictures! Great choice!

PS- thanks for getting your measurements in so quickly! :-)

Just Dandy Blog said...

Cute!! Was this the exit from your church to your reception?!?! Or you last exit of the night?!?!

said...

The bubbles were perfect!

Amanda B. Young said...

So cute! I loooove the last shot -- it's so chic! I think by the time I got that late into the evening for me I had no clue where my bouquet was. But seriously, it looks fabulous (plus, you had a killer bouquet!).