Monday, June 9, 2008

Up, Up, and Away

Remember this post and poll?!

I am still struggling with what we should do for our exit from the church. I love the idea of ribbon wavers, and your votes in the poll are indicating you feel the same. I had narrowed down our options to the ribbon wavers, bubbles, bells, or nothing at all. But then I found this picture...

(The Wiebners)

I still love the idea of a balloon release. However, besides being environmentally unfriendly, it would be a logistical nightmare. Since we are not having a wedding planner, who would bring the balloons to the church? Where would we store all 150 of them during the ceremony?

It was a cute idea and an even cuter photo, but I don't think the balloon release is up our alley.

You still have one day to vote on our exit strategy at the top right of my blog!

6 comments:

Baby Jear said...

i know this is a really cute idea but please i am begging you not to, it really is terrible for the environment.

jessica lynn said...

i know...it's already not an option for us. it's either the ribbon wands or no special church exit at all. :)

nicole green said...

it is really cute but like you said, probably not so good for the environment! .. and a huge pain to get that all organized. i've not seen many bells at exits so that might be cute!

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of the ribbon wands!! http://marydann.com/wands.cfm

Zane Wooder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zane Wooder said...

I love how their wearing blue dresses and there is blue balloons.

zane