Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Black & White Affair

Here is my first inspiration board for my tempting color scheme of black, white, plum, and a splash of copper. I like to think of it as "A Black and White Affair"....enjoy!!

Row 1: With This Ring , The Knot , Lucky Me!

Row 2: J Crew , The Knot no idea...yikes!

Row 3: Springchic's Knot Bio, no idea...yikes!!, Jessica R Strickland

I love the damask table runner that Darci has created over at With This Ring...it would work with either white or back table linens. The flowers with black centers would be beautiful for the bridesmaids to hold against black J Crew dresses. However, I am toying with the idea of plum or a copper/gold BM's dress....or maybe replicating the BM's dress that SpringChic used featuring the damask-ish pattern. Love the classy invites, LOVE the monogram, and who wouldn't love those aisle decorations!?!

Thoughts?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmigoodness, i love it! the plum and the black and white, it's so pretty!

Darci said...

Great board! I think the plum goes really well with the black & white. (Also, I responded to your e-mail...hopefully you got it?)

Lucky Designs said...

It looks great! That is going to be a hard decision.

Sarah Dennis said...

I am absolutely loving your "new" color theme - - - black, white, plum with copper.
Jessica this is a winner!

Krista said...

Jess, your color scheme sounds beautiful and classy, just like you. Can't wait to have you in the family.