Monday, October 22, 2007

Black....Plum....White

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been toying with the idea of changing my color scheme. I do so with a heavy heart because I have come to know and love my theme and color scheme. My friend over at Snippet & Ink has made it harder for me to choose as she posted this board today:

I have recently come to love the thought of a black, white, plum, and perhaps a little copper scheme.

Envisioning: black BM dresses (copper sash?!), plum BM flowers, white flowers for me, copper accents, white reception centerpieces, a baroque pattern, etc. I just think that this concept is so much more elegant than my so-called preppy "tying the knot" theme.
I suppose I can let C have the final word on this one....unless any of you have thoughts/inspiration to share!!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I like the elegant look. I'm not sure of your venues, but I really like a little baroque pattern thrown in! The tying the knot would be adorable for an outdoor venue--maybe the beach, or a yacht club? Again, not sure of your venues...but whatever you decide will be fab! Good luck :)

Lucky Designs said...

Check out my blog today - I posted a beautiful black and white wedding for you!

Zane Wooder said...

I always get inspired by the colors of fruits. I see a fruit I like and then I look at the color then think. I need to paint my room the color of a plum.

zane